Saturday, February 13, 2010

Rootie Kazootie Detective

Illustrated by Mel Crawford
Written by Steve Carlin
Copyright 1953


ashley said...

Thank you so much for posting this. My grandmother used to read the story to me and I've missed it so!

Nancy said...

Thank you for posting "Rootie Kazootie"! It was just a vague memory--the name and an image (although, in my mind's eye, I incorrectly saw a beanie topped by a whirlygig). But are there a couple of pages missing? Between p. 1 and the scene of Polka Dottie hanging up her wash?

Bonnie said...

Wow, I'm remembering this from a zillion days back. Great images, especially that wash line & the Poison villian. Thanks for the post

pat said...

Thank you so very much for posting this book. I have been trying to find it for some time. Seeing it has brought back many memories. Do you know if there is any place this book can be purchased?