Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland ~ Little Nipper Giant Storybook Record Album

Illustrated by Mel Crawford
Adapted by Winston Hibler
Copyright 1951

Well Folk's this is a special treat and a first here on the Golden Gem's blog. Wayne a frequent viewer has generously sent me scans of this rare Mel Crawford storybook record album so I could share them with all of you and help archive as much Mel Crawford illustration in one central location as possible.
Please let Wayne know your appreciation in the comments section and by viewing his animation "Thanksgivingitis" at :
http://www.aniboom.com/competitions/Fox/390823/Thanksgivingitis/
Thanks again Wayne!












8 comments:

Marta said...

Fantastic blog!!! I´ve add your adress in our blog: plasticalavinia.blogspot.com.

Can we?

Marta

Kali Fontecchio said...

I NEED THIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

Lucas Ferreyra said...

FANTASTIC! THANKS!

Mr. Semaj said...

Mel Crawford's designs are awesome. Alice's candy-caned shanks are real attention grabbers.

Vince M said...

So good, Barbie. Thanks for always posting such wonderful stories. Yours is THE best scan-blog in blogland!

Joel Brinkerhoff said...

Delightful. I love the Hatter revealing the next page in the corner. Nice design and use of color with expressive characters 'on model'.

Freckled Derelict said...

Hooray and thanks again to all and especially to Wayne!!

Matt said...

Fantastic, I've been wanting to post this myself but my scanner won't fit.