Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Question Time

Well folks it's question time again.
I plan on posting a few more small books this month but after that I'd like to post one of my larger books which always takes a while.
I usually only do one of these larger books every couple of months due to the work involved.
My question to you is which artist would people prefer a large book post on:
Gustaf Tenggren, Alice and Martin Provensen, Feodor Rojankovsky or J.P. Miller?
Let me know in the comments. Thanks!

7 comments:

Joel Brinkerhoff said...

Man, hard choice. I'm fine with any of those.

Thanks

céline said...

first of all thanks for doing this for us,
your blog is so inspiring and beautiful.
i love it.
and ja i am very fine with any of those too,
but.... J.P. Miller!

pumml said...

Provensens pretty please with sugar on top. Thanks, Barbie! Keep up the great work.

Niki said...

The Provensens please. I Like them the most, but if you have any Al Dempster and your holding out than I'll have to use my voodoo!

Freckled Derelict said...

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Niki - Your wish is my command, the next book is one of my Al Dempsters. No Voodoo please!

Lucas Ferreyra said...

Alice and Martin Provensen!!!!!!!!

Janas said...

Alice and Martin Provensen's illustrations are wonderful, pure poetry!